The health measures currently in effect at the Museum are as follows:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for children over 6 years old
- Bottles of hydroalcoholic gel are available at the reception desk and at the entrance of each room of the Museum
- The barrier gestures must be applied
- Maximum number of visitors fixed at 130
- Strollers are not allowed in the museum: remember to bring your baby carrier.
- The Museum has the Brussels Health Safety Label.
- The covid safe ticket is required for people over 16 years old, when opening to the public.